Vibac Carton Sealing Tape - Hot Melt Adhesive - Tan or Clear - 2in or 3in.
Price: From $1,759.98 to $2,793.98
PROFESSIONAL GRADE - CARTON SEALING TAPE - #425 CLEAR OR #426 TAN COLOR
This is an exceptional tape and the #1 tape preferred by professional moving and packing companies and self-storage facilities. This is an amazing 1 pallet price with FREE shipping included to "any" business address in the USA (lower 48 states) or Canada. An absolute must for any mover or packing company. This is the preferred tape because it works on new virgin and recycled materials.
More Details: [ Sale price is for 1 pallet - with FREE delivery of your preferred tape size and color ]
- Trusted Source: We are Factory Direct Vibac Distributors
- Product: Vibac #425 Clear / #426 Tan (Sealast)
- Widths: 2" wide and 3" wide
- Lengths: 55 yards and 110 yards
- Colors: Clear or Tan (Buyers Choice)
- Rolls per Case: 2" wide (36 rolls / 3" wide (24 rolls)
- Cases per Pallet: 2 x 55 (108 cases) / 2 x 110 (90 cases) / 3 x 110 (90 cases)
- Total Rolls: 2 x 55 (3,888 rolls) / 2 x 110 (3,240 rolls) / 3 x 110 (2,160 rolls)
- Case Weights: 2 x 55 (9.9 lbs) / 2 x 110 (17.6 lbs) / 3 x 110 (17.6 lbs)
- Adhesive: Holt Melt (synthetic rubber)
- Type Film: Economy
- Thickness (μ): 24.5
- Tensile Strength (lb/in): 22
- Adhesion to steel (oz/in): 44
- Shear(minutes): 900
- This item is sold as a single pallet. If you want 2+ pallets, purchase 2+ items.
- FREE shipping to any business location in Canada and/or any business address in the lower 48 U.S. states
A hot melt adhesive is a higher grade to an acrylic adhesive. The dream tape for all movers and packing companies. Take advantage of our pallet rate discounts.
- Adheres instantly to corrugated, paper, film and a number of surfaces
- Good edge tear and split resistance.
- Aggressive high tack adhesive with excellent holding powers
- Meets CID A-A-1684C
- Complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D 1974-92
- ROHS compliant
- Roll to roll consistency increases productivity and provides improved unit costs